We Change the way the world sees you!
Dynamic Vision Corona Virus protocols
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic Dynamic Vision Optometrists want to assure our valuable patients, that your health and safety is of utmost important to us.
In line with protocols set in place by health care organizations in Europe and the American Association of Optometrists, we will adhere to the following in all our practices to ensure your safety:
During this time our operating hours will be:
Monday to Friday 8:30 am until 5:30pm
Saturdays 9am until 1pm
- For the foreseeable future we can only see patients by appointment only. This includes the dispensing of new spectacles and contact lens collections.
- Anybody entering the practice will be asked to sanitize their hands.
- Please wear your face mask before you enter the practice. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided at your expense.
- Upon entry, please be seated in the reception area until we can attend to you.
- Our staff will wear plastic face shields or masks, which will be sanitized or changed after every interaction.
- Our staff will regularly sanitize their hands, especially before and after interacting with each patient.
- All surfaces and testing equipment will be thoroughly sanitized before and after each patient.
- Only one person at a time may be in the consulting room with our Optometrist. In the case of children, parents are kindly requested to bring only one child at a time.
- Please refrain from trying on frames unless accompanied by a staff member, as all frames must be sanitized before being put back on the shelf.
- Walk in customers will have to wait outside the practice respecting social distancing as per lockdown guidelines.
Website © Dynamic Vision Optometrtists 2019Facebook Instagram Policy Designed and Hosted by
Howl at the Moon Design http://www.themoon.co.za